Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sick Days

All right, it has been awhile since my last post and I felt that it was time for another. Ugh. I'm so sorry I had to say that. I really should keep something interesting up more often.   :-\

Starting out, I'd like to say that my family has been sick this past week with a little cold. It's pretty much gone through everyone but me and my sister. Currently my dad is fighting it off, but it's slow going. These days off work might not be very eventful.   :-P

I'm gonna take this opportunity to talk about how our family system works when members get sick. If it's Mom, then the house usually gets a late start on chores, but the chores get done anyway. If it's Dad, everything is mostly normal...Except for the snoring. The snoring and growling is pretty bad.   ;-)
If all the kids get sick, it's just horrible. I mean, really. Mom and Dad do all the chores, there is always a pot of homemade soup simmering on the stovetop, and most usually there will be a movie on.   ;-)   We rarely all get sick simultaneously; however, there have been several accounts that I can remember. Most of the time it's only the little kids that are down, though.

Medicine distribution around here is usually just as often as needed, but in some cases Mom will have those of us who are not sick make a Flu Blaster tea. I love tea.   :-)   I need to make a tea post.   ;-)

Anyway, not much else happens when there is sickness in the house. Maybe I should add something interesting to the story, but it wouldn't be realistic. Sickness just isn't fun. At all.
And that's all there is to say about that.   :-)

Love,
Mountain Gal

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be against watching movies when I'm sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if the movies were titled "The Lord Of the Rings"! ;-)

      Delete
    2. Haha! You girls are funny. I would prefer other ones like say: The Dark Knight.

      Delete