Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I hope everyone is having a great day so far! Needless to say, I slept in a bit this morning because I stayed up so late.
But I have some more exciting news. This post will be a birthday post as well.
My cousin had a healthy baby early this morning, and I'm so excited for her! I am positive she will be a good mother.  ♥

We normally have nothing going on for New Year, and this year will probably not be any different. We chill out, watch movies, play games, and generally be a family. Except this year my dad has to work. So anything is possible today! I have no idea what is going to happen.   :-)
In fact, there is a Mythbusters marathon playing on TV right now, so that's the start of our festivities.

Who else has a New Year Resolution? I am going to become more confident in myself.
Sure, I talk great when it goes to a webpage, but I need a confidence boost. This year, I'm going to be bold. Daring. Confident! I'm going to work on my happiness as well. My gratitude. And most importantly, I am resolving to be a better listener. I lose my patience quickly. *guilty*

Believe it or not, I have more exciting news. Everyone knows that Arizona is one of the warmest states, right? I'm pleased to let you know that we got snow last night.   :-D   Yep! It is already 70% melted, but it's snow! It beats the fake soap bubble snow we found people making in November.   ;-)   (Yes, that is true.)

I will sign off now and start my new year. Hope everyone has a good time!
Mountain Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment